Established in 1991
, Scantech Laser Pvt Ltd
is one of the leading laser machine manufacturers in India. Boasting a reputable client portfolio from automobile, pharmaceutical, electrical, textile, jewelery, earth moving and heavy engineering industries, Scantech has grown from strength to strength. Our competitive pricing, customized service and a strong backbone in Research & Development means that our current and prospective clients get the highest quality products and the latest in laser technology. Initially established to meet the growing demands of the sheet metal industry, Scantech was quick to identify the far-reaching implications of laser technology in diverse fields like automobile, pharmaceutical, electronics, semiconductors and fabrication. Our technology proved to be significantly more accurate and cost cutting over existing technologies in the market. Our product portfolio encapsulates various processes such as Laser Marking, Laser Welding, Laser Drilling, Laser Engraving, Laser Cutting, Laser Cladding, Laser Cleaning, Laser Hardening, Laser Grooving & many more. We import the laser source from the UK, USA
. We export the preferred range to the markets of US, Germany and Singapore
.We provide laser solutions for:
- 2D profile cutting of metal, plastic, fiber composites, wood, and acrylic etc.
- Laser Drilling Machine used for perforations.
- Welding of metal component, surgical equipment’s, tools etc.
- Marking and Engraving on metal, plastic, wood, and acrylic etc.
- Hardening for gear teeth, piston edge, and shafts etc.
- Cleaning of components from oil, dust, adhesive, and epoxy coating etc.
- 5 axis & 6 axis laser processing of 3D components.
- Cladding for repairing of existing component like heavy gear teeth or shaft etc.
- Connecting Rod Grooving for motor and engine applications.
We hold Five patents granted and One pending patent for different innovations. The Company also boasts of an Import Substitution Award, ISO 9001:2008 certification and a CRISIL rating. The Company’s state of the art Research & Development facility is located at its manufacturing unit in Mahape, Navi Mumbai, India. Our clients are benefited by the material processing methods undertaken by Scantech at its laser job shops in Maharashtra located at Vikhroli, Andheri, Ghansoli, Chakan, Talawade and also Ahmedabad & Surat in Gujarat, India. Apart from a strong customer base in laser applications industry, Scantech also provides support services in design, software, hardware and spares. Our strong customer-focused approach is evident at every stage right from product development to customer service.